How would you like to work with one of Canada's most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 13 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our Land Rover Jaguar Thornhill, luxury dealership is looking for a Licensed Technician to join our amazing team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Boot and tool allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our automotive group.
- Perform the work described in work orders efficiently and accurately.
- Diagnose the vehicle issues as per the customer’s complaints, his/her own inspection and repair the issue(s).
- Test to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications.
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions.
- Notify the Service Consultant and/or Shop Foreman if additional work is required, if the work described is unnecessary, or if repairs cannot be completed by the expected deadline.
- Ensure customers’ vehicles are clean after repairs.
- Remain informed of all applicable Federal and Provincial regulations, and Municipal bylaws. This may include laws governing the removal of hazardous waste, etc.; understand and observe all regulations and bylaws.
- Supervise the work of the Apprentice Technicians, as requested.
- Attend all internal and external training courses sponsored by the manufacturer to remain up to date on manufacturer products (includes parts and vehicles).
- Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instructions.
- Automotive Service Technician License issued by the province of Ontario.
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clear Driver’s Abstract
- 1-3 years of direct work experience in automotive repairs and service
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate automotive issues clearly
- Ability to work independently or as a team, managing his or her time and work flow
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).